Monday, January 18, 2010

Back in Buisness...WooHoo!!!

Yay! So yesterday when we got up hubby said we would go to Wal-Mart and get a new microwave and guess what we got and didnt get.......??? As we were walking out of WM, I said, wait a minute...didnt we come here for a microwave and he said, yes, guess we will have to get it next time. We ended up getting a new netbook...its so cute! Which leads me to the fact that Im back in buisness, blogging, again. Its so nice to be back on the internet. Now I just have to get caught up on everyones blogs and Ill be good. Thanks for those of you how are following! Tonja, if you are reading this, would you please leave your e-mail addy for me...either here or e-mail me @ ericalcarpenter@gmail.com .

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl...so glad to see you back...have been really worried about you...hope you got your last box ok...you can reach me at
    TONJA859@YAHOO.COM
    Sweet Blessings...
    Tonja

    ReplyDelete